Califa family wishes you all a wonderful holiday season
- Thank you all for your support and trust in this difficult year!
Corredera 55 restaurant and Las Palmeras del Califa, are opening on Friday, December 25!
2020 is finally coming to an end, a year that has taught us to value such important things as family and friends; the great work that health and science professionals do; the importance of a hug, a kiss, a caress; to savour the little things in life, and that togetherness... is strength!
From the Califa Group we are sure that 2021 will be an amazing year and we keep working day by day so that you can enjoy it as always, as at home.
Thank you very much to all of you for your support and trust, we are counting the days to see you again!
Las Palmeras del Califa y Corredera 55 are reopening December 25th 2020
Las Palmeras del Califa, Vejer's most sumptuous guest house hotel, reopens on December 25th 2020 with fantastic offers by booking directly on our website.
- Check out our special offers available only on our website.
- Special offer Sunshine Tour 2021.
- 100% free cancellation policy.
No rooms adjoin therefore offering a sense of peace & intimacy to your stay here.
Corredera 55 is reopening December 25th 2020
If you like Vejer and you are a lover of gastronomy you have an appointment with Corredera 55. From 25th December the magazine Traveller considered as one of the most popular restaurants of Vejer, turns on again its kitchens to delight the public with its new winter menu.
It will also be one of the few restaurants in the area that opens its doors on New Year's Eve, with a very special menu prepared for the occasion.
- Xixarito manzanilla from Bodegas Baron, fried olives stuffed with anchovies & lemon.
- Local retinto beef croquettes with PX prunes on a bed of brandy cream fondant.
- Baked red pear filled with blue cheese, roasted cherry tomatoes and caramelised walnuts drizzled with oloroso sherry syrup.
- Herb crusted hake in salsa verde, Perelada reserva cava on a bed of pureed beetroot and sweet potato, served with asparagus and topped with pumpkin crisp.
- Lemon meringue cheesecake with crumbled rosemary shortbread.
- After dinner drink of your choice.
- Cava and the 12 grapes at midnight.
It costs 75€ per person. Reservations by phone at 956 45 18 48 or email at email@example.com.
Mediterranean cuisine, traditional and sprinkled with a cosmopolitan touch, where every dish of the new season has a story to tell. All prepared with the best local and seasonal products, and with lots of love!. Set in one of Vejer’s top locations at the entrance to the old town, Corredera 55 offers fresh, healthy cooking with views, ambience and the assured quality of the Califa restaurants.